Welcome to the official site of Bloom Cigar Company! In business 60 years. Honesty, integrity, and commitment to your satisfaction.
1. Cigars do not taste like food, if it tastes of mocha and cinnamon, you probably dropped it in your coffee.
2. Personally aging your cigars changes the taste… why did you buy it?
3. Make sure your factory has "A" rollers and buy the cigars rolled by them, you'll have fewer construction issues.
4. Most smaller factories don't have the ability to buy enough tobacco to make their particular blend of cigars consistent over a long period of time. They have to change the blend. If you find a smoke you like try to stock up, most likely it will taste different a year later.
5. Use your local shops to find what you like. Try to get their best price on boxes.
6. Packaging doesn't create great cigars, but it does add to your enjoyment. It took a lot of creativity to create those labels and boxes. Have fun!
7. Develop a rapport with the owner of the company from whom you buy. Talk to them if you can. I'm Marc, talk to me!
8. Stop, quit, resist "chasing" cigars… pay more attention to your wife, kids, job, and your God. You'll have more peace of mind.
We were one of the first, if not the first to have an after hours members club. We were one of the first, if not the first to have a huge lounge. We were one of the first, if not the first to have a cigar dinner. We were one of the first, if not the first to promote naturally oily, toothy cigars. We were one of the first, if not the first to have a BOGO sale twice a year. We were one of the first, if not the first to have a cigar calendar. Cigar Camp is our trademark!
All that wonderful stuff being said, I think we're the last to offer the internet.So please peruse the cigars, order some and get a SURPRISE premium! Come back often, we'll be adding more online every week.